Job title: Social Media Executive
Reporting to: Head of Search
Salary: up to £20,000 per annum - Depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
- Great development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Flexi-time and remote work policy
- Company laptop and equipment
- Vibrant offices based in a convenient city centre location (when office based!)
- Agency shutdown at Christmas
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
In this new position, you will have the chance to make the role your own within a growing department.
As a Social Media Executive, you will have the opportunity to lead social content creation and delivery, liaising with various agency departments and colleagues to achieve creative production and support, copywriting, web assets and SEO insight for content.
What’s more, you will be joining a company that offers excellent training and development opportunities, providing you with the chance to flourish in your area and move your career forward.
As a Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for developing social strategies across a wide range of social channels.
You will create and distribute content, engage audiences, manage client profiles to build their brand, and monitor/report on performance to make improvements.
Reporting to the Head of Search, you will be expected to:
- Build and execute social media strategies and content to achieve client goals
- Lead social content creation and delivery
- Support the wider team to fulfil social elements of client projects through cross-collaboration
- Stay up to date with social media trends and channels
- Act as the social expert within Bigwave and share ideas and industry news
- Deliver social media training to clients/colleagues
- Define important social media KPIs and analyse performance data to improve strategy or make recommendations
- Produce social media reports for clients and agency colleagues
- Take the lead to manage the agencies social media tech stack and make recommendations for improvement and budget spend.
- To be considered as a Social Media Executive, you will need:?
- Experience of social media management
- Excellent knowledge of social channels, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship management
- To be well-organised with a strong work ethic
- To be a creative and innovative thinker and problem solver
- The ability to learn and be self-motivated
- Attention to detail
Agency experience will provide a significant advantage to candidates for this role. An understanding of web/SEO analytics is also desirable, but not essential.
The role is normally office based in our Exeter office, but due to the current pandemic, this is currently fully remote. From June 2021, we will move to flexi-remote working (3 days flexi-remote, 2 days Exeter office).
Other companies may call this role Social Media Content Executive, Social Media Strategist, Social Media Officer, Social Media Assistant, or Social Media Specialist.
Apply for this job through our jobs portal.