Job title: PPC Executive
Reporting to: PPC Manager
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 p/a depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours/week
Are you looking to develop your career in digital advertising with a pioneering business? Want to utilise your creativity and deliver PPC campaigns for a diverse customer base? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Bigwave Media is a fun and growing creative agency with offices in Exeter, Plymouth and Torquay. Driven by our commitment to excellence, we provide a complete range of marketing, design and digital services.
Now, we're looking for a passionate new PPC Executive to join our team of over 40 experts.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full Christmas period close-down
- Flexi-time policy
- Company sick pay
- Great training and development opportunities
- A fast-paced and open office environment
- An excellent office location in the city centre
- Regular staff socials and treats
Fostering a friendly and highly collaborative environment, we offer training and development opportunities to enable you to broaden your knowledge and remain at the top of your game. Working alongside a talented team, you'll have the chance to get involved with an array of interesting projects and put your creativity to the test.
We're a sociable bunch here at Bigwave Media, so we hold plenty of events to ensure that we can hang out outside of work and blow off some steam.
As a PPC Executive, you'll manage a range of paid advertising campaigns for our customers under guidance from our PPC Manager. You will benefit from a wide range of Google and Facebook qualifications to broaden your knowledge and skills.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Design and plan effective Paid Media campaigns for an array of clients
- Set up and manage Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat & Spotify campaigns
- Oversee keyword research, analysis and strategy
- A/B Test, optimise & improve campaign performance
- Provide regular recommendations to increase client's return on investment
- Effectively manage resources to deliver projects within set timelines and budgets
- Provide monthly and campaign reports to account managers and clients
- Communicate with our account management team on performance
- Write exciting and engaging advert content with exceptional attention to detail
- Ensure that our clients love, value and understand paid media
- Share best practice with colleagues
- Attend meetings with customers when required
To join the Bigwave Media team, you'll need:
- Experience of managing effective Google Ad campaigns on Search and Display networks
- History of managing successful Facebook advertising campaigns
- Strong administrative, organisational and time-management skills
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to learn new skills to progress their career
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication to colleagues and clients
- Ability to write enticing and creative advert copy
- Diligence in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Strong presentation skills would be beneficial to your application, as would experience of the following: Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
We're eager to hear from you if you've held the title of Junior PPC Account Manager, PPC Executive, Paid Media Executive.
Other companies may call this role Pay Per Click Executive, Paid Search Executive, PPC Campaign Executive, PPC Specialist or Digital Project Manager.
Apply for this job
To apply for this position please click here