In this area...
Job title: SEO Executive
Reporting to: SEO Manager
Salary: Upto £24,000 depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours/week
Flexi time policy
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Full Christmas period close-down
Regular staff socials & treats
Vibrant offices based in a convenient city centre location
Opportunities for training and development
All the free tea and coffee you can drink!
City centre location
In this important role, you will have the chance to make your mark on a growing department and become a key player in our SEO matters with plenty of room for progression.
You’ll be supported to increase your knowledge and realise your full potential in a vibrant and collaborative environment.
As an SEO Executive, you will help to deliver excellent results for our customers’ SEO campaigns.
Reporting to the SEO Manager and Digital Director, you will:
- Research, develop and manage unique SEO strategies for a range of customers across different verticals
- Act as a point of contact for SEO support and knowledge
- Manage SEO services including on-page, technical and link acquisition strategies
- Carry out SEO audits for key customers and deliver technical documentation for on-site recommendations
- Use Google Analytics and other analytical programs to deliver key monthly performance reports
- Help to shape the workflow of a growing department
To be considered, you will need:
- Previous SEO experience, gained through your studies, a commercial role, agency or similar
- To be highly organised and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- The drive to go the extra mile to achieve excellent results
- Experience of using at least one of these SEO tools (or equivalent): SEMrush, MOZ, RankRanger, SEOprofiler, Ahrefs, MajesticSEO, LinkResearchTool, SEO Powersuite, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Agency Analytics or RavenTools
Other companies may call this role SEO Executive, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, SEO Campaign Executive, Digital Campaign Co-ordinator, SEO Campaign Co-ordinator or SEO Assistant.
Apply for this job
Apply for this position here.
LATEST BLOG POSTS View More
Why is it so important to put yourself in your customers' shoes?
Why your business needs its own mobile app.
60 key take-aways from the Government Sports Strategy
#Don'tHackIt & The Great Big Rhino Project