In this area...
Job title: Web Project Manager
Reporting to: Creative Director
Hours: 40 hours/week
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Full Christmas period close-down
- Flexi-time policy
- Great training and development opportunities
- A fast-paced and open office environment
- An excellent office location in the city centre
- Regular staff socials and treats
Fostering a friendly and highly collaborative environment, we offer training and development opportunities to enable you to broaden your knowledge and remain at the top of your game. Working alongside a talented team, you’ll have the chance to get involved with an array of interesting projects and put your creativity to the test.
We’re a sociable bunch here at Bigwave Media, so we hold plenty of events to ensure that we can hang out outside of work and blow off some steam.
We are looking for an organised and motivated individual to hit the ground running and manage web development work and projects. You will form an imporant link between internal teams and our clients.
Responsibilities as a Web Project Manager:
- Initiate and manage complete web projects - from brief/sitemap to delivery (go live and post launch)
- Manage the web support ticket system and submit and resolve web support tickets (when applicable) –ensuring all tickets are responded to in a timely manner
- Manage resources to deliver projects within set timelines and budgets - delegating and scheduling tasks to relevant team members, ensuring there are clear briefs/tasks and required assets
- Act as main point of contact in the agency for web development work (projects, plans and tickets) and web project knowledge
- Discuss upsell opportunities with clients/staff and provide cost/time estimates
- Ensure web development work is invoiced accordingly
- Manage and produce web project and ticket KPIs
- Handle web admin as required (domain lookup, domain management, domain purchases)
- Ensure internal web documentation/Wikis are kept up to date
- Provide content management system training to staff and clients (as required)
- Share best practise with colleagues where suitable
- Experience of website project builds
- Experience of website content management systems (ideally Wordpress and Joomla)
- Ability to write briefs & technical specs
- Good project managment skills
- Strong, diplomatic verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work on own and to use own initiative
Althoug not essential, the following experience would be beneficial:
- Jira (or other project management systems)
- Joomla CMS
- WordPress CMS
- MODX CMS
- 123-reg / Net Earth One
- WHMCS WHM/server side
To apply for this position please EMAIL US HERE
LATEST BLOG POSTS View More
3 Key Uses of Demographic DataWhether small or large, businesses need a targeted approach to consumers. Using demographics gives you a head start in understanding your market.
Why is it so important to put yourself in your customers' shoes?
How social media influencers affect your lifeYou probably have come across the term social media influencer, but what is it? We discuss the impact and potential importance to your business.
60 key take-aways from the Government Sports Strategy