In this area...
Job title: PPC Executive
Reporting to: PPC Manager
Hours: 40 hours/week
Are you looking to develop your career in digital advertising with a pioneering business? Want to utilise your creativity and deliver PPC campaigns for a diverse customer base? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Bigwave Media is a fun and growing creative agency with offices in Exeter, Plymouth and Torquay. Driven by our commitment to excellence, we provide a complete range of marketing, design and digital services.
Now, we're looking for a passionate new PPC Executive to join our team of over 40 experts.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full Christmas period close-down
- Flexi-time policy
- Great training and development opportunities
- A fast-paced and open office environment
- An excellent office location in the city centre
- Regular staff socials and treats
Fostering a friendly and highly collaborative environment, we offer training and development opportunities to enable you to broaden your knowledge and remain at the top of your game. Working alongside a talented team, you'll have the chance to get involved with an array of interesting projects and put your creativity to the test.
We're a sociable bunch here at Bigwave Media, so we hold plenty of events to ensure that we can hang out outside of work and blow off some steam.
As a PPC Executive, you'll manage a range of paid advertising campaigns for our customers under guidance from our PPC Manager. You will benefit from a wide range of Google and Facebook qualifications to broaden your knowledge and skills.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Design and plan effective Paid Media campaigns for an array of clients
- Set up and manage Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat & Spotify campaigns
- Oversee keyword research, analysis and strategy
- A/B Test, optimise & improve campaign performance
- Provide regular recommendations to increase client's return on investment
- Effectively manage resources to deliver projects within set timelines and budgets
- Provide monthly and campaign reports to account managers and clients
- Communicate with our account management team on performance
- Write exciting and engaging advert content with exceptional attention to detail
- Ensure that our clients love, value and understand paid media
- Share best practice with colleagues
- Attend meetings with customers when required
To join the Bigwave Media team, you'll need:
- Experience of managing effective Google Ad campaigns on Search and Display networks
- History of managing successful Facebook advertising campaigns
- Strong administrative, organisational and time-management skills
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to learn new skills to progress their career
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication to colleagues and clients
- Ability to write enticing and creative advert copy
- Diligence in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Strong presentation skills would be beneficial to your application, as would experience of the following: Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
We're eager to hear from you if you've held the title of Junior PPC Account Manager, PPC Executive, Paid Media Executive.
Other companies may call this role Pay Per Click Executive, Paid Search Executive, PPC Campaign Executive, PPC Specialist or Digital Project Manager.
Apply for this job
To apply for this position please click here
Job title: WordPress Developer
Reporting to: Head of Development
Salary: £21,000 to £30,000 p/a dependent on experience
Hours: 40 hours/week
Flexi time policy
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Full Christmas period close-down
Regular staff socials & treats
Opportunities for training and development
A fast paced open office environment
Are you a developer who knows WordPress like the back of your hand? Want to challenge yourself and take your next step with a growing agency? If so, read on.
Bigwave media is a fun and growing creative agency with offices in Exeter, Plymouth and Torquay. Driven by our commitment to excellence, we provide a complete range of marketing, design and digital services.
We’re now looking for a WordPress Developer to join our team in Exeter.
As a WordPress Developer, you’ll have a deep understanding of how to get the most out of this versatile CMS and will be able to work with our team to develop a range of WordPress websites for a broad customer base.
Specifically, your role will include:
- Theme development
- Plugin development and extensions
- Working with ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)
- Extending, managing, improving and debugging legacy code
- Collaborating with the Account Management, Search and Creative Teams to deliver excellence
To be considered for this role, you will need strong PHP development skills and a deep understanding of WordPress CMS.
Experience of the following is also essential:
- Custom Post Types
- Building HTML and/or CSS across the major browsers
- MySQL, including the use of efficient SQL commands
- Modern source control (such as Git or BitBucket)
Experience of working with Page Builders such as Gutenberg and Bakery would be beneficial.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a WordPress Developer, PHP Developer, WordPress Web Developer, Applications Developer, Web Applications Developer, Web Developer, Web Programmer, Front End Developer or Front End Programmer.
Apply for this job
To apply for this position please complete an online application.