In this area...
PHP Web Developer
Job title: PHP Web Developer
Reporting to: Head of Development
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum, depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours/week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full Christmas period close-down
- Flexi-time policy
- Great training and development opportunities
- A fast-paced and open office environment
- An excellent office location in the city centre
- Regular staff socials and treats
Due to continued growth, we are now looking for another PHP Web Developer to join our team and facilitate the success of our web projects.
As a PHP Web Developer, you will:
- Create and extend websites and campaign landing pages
- Provide quotes for web projects and amends
- Complete maintenance and support tickets for existing customers with websites built using a range of content management systems
- Perform a range of related admin tasks
To be considered, you’ll need at least three years’ experience of working in a professional web development environment. Experience of the following is also essential:
- Object-oriented PHP
- WordPress plugin development
- HTML, CSS, SASS or similar
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Web Developer, PHP Developer, Website Developer, Web App Developer, Application Developer, Software Developer, Developer or Programmer.
Apply for this job
To apply for this position please send us your CV with a cover letter.