In this area...
Job title: Account Executive - Graduates welcome
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Salary: £16,000 dependent on experience
Hours: 40 hours/week
Flexi time policy
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Full Christmas period close-down
Regular staff socials & treats
Opportunities for training and development
All the free tea and coffee you can drink!
City centre location
Bigwave media is a fun and growing creative agency with offices in Exeter, Plymouth and Torquay. Driven by our commitment to excellence, we provide a complete range of marketing, design and digital services and business growth.
Are you a marketing graduate looking to kick-start your career? Or perhaps you’re looking to utilise your customer service experience in an exciting new role? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Due to internal promotion, we’re looking for an Account Executive to join our friendly team in Exeter.
Within a welcoming and collaborative environment, you’ll receive excellent training, as well as plenty of support from an experienced team, to ensure that you succeed in your role.
You’ll have the opportunity to exponentially increase your marketing know-how and gain valuable insight into the day-to-day running of a fast-moving creative agency.
We’re a sociable bunch here at Bigwave media, so you’ll have lots of opportunities to bond with your team and blow off some steam outside of work.
As an Account Executive, you will help to provide a first-class service to customers using our marketing and design services.
In this key role, you’ll perform a range of tasks to support the smooth delivery of high-profile projects and ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved.
Specifically, you will:
– Ensure that all work submitted to customers is of the highest quality
– Procure and book advertising
– Purchase printing services
– Arrange and attend meetings
– Perform a range of administrative tasks
To join us as an Account Executive, you’ll need:
– A degree level qualification in marketing OR customer service experience over the phone, email and face-to-face
– Experience with MS Office
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
– The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve great results
– The ability to effectively prioritise tasks
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve held the title of Marketing Graduate, Customer Service Rep, Customer Service Executive, Account Executive or Customer Support Administrator.
Other companies may call this role Client Relationship Manager, CRM, Customer Account Executive, Client Services Executive or Marketing Account Executive.
Bigwave media are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
Apply for this job
So, if you want to significantly increase your skill-set as an Account Executive, please apply for this position here.
Job title: SEO Executive
Reporting to: Head of Search
Salary: Circa, £24,000 depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours/week
Bigwave Media is a fun and growing creative agency with offices in Exeter, Plymouth and Torquay. Driven by our commitment to excellence, we provide a complete range of marketing, design and digital and business growth services.
Our SEO department prides its self on the in-house expertise, the holistic approach it offers to any project, engagement with the client, transparency and risk-free SEO strategies that work.
Now, we’re looking for an SEO Executive to expand our passionate team in Exeter.
- Salary of up to £24,000 p/a DOE;
- Great development opportunities;
- Yearly SEO & Tech Conferences (Brighton SEO is a regular one);
- Pension Scheme;
- Flexi time policy;
- Regular staff socials and treats;
- Vibrant offices based in a convenient city centre location;
- Office shutdown at Christmas;
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays;
In this important role, you will have the chance to make your mark on a growing department. Reporting to the Head of Search and Digital Director, you will take ownership of several client strategies and help deliver and develop successful SEO strategies that will have a positive impact on increasing SERP visibility and website ROI.
As an SEO Executive, you will help to deliver excellent results for our customer’s SEO campaigns.
Reporting to the Head of Search, you will be expected to:
- Have Intimate knowledge of Google Search Console;
- On-Page optimisations;
- Implement & Interpret Google Analytics;
- Competitor research;
- Keyword Research & content audits;
- Monthly reporting (through our automated reporting platform)
- Research, manage unique SEO strategies for a range of customers across different verticals including B2C and B2B
- Act as a point of contact for SEO support and knowledge internally and externally;
- Carry out SEO audits for key customers and deliver technical documentation for on-site recommendations
- Use Google Analytics and other analytical programs to deliver key monthly performance reports
- Help to shape the workflow of a growing department
To be considered, you will need:
Proven SEO experience and a track record of improving SERP results;
- To be highly organised and self-motivated;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Up to date on all things SEO;
- The drive to go the extra mile to achieve excellent results and take pride in your work;
- Experience of using at least one of these SEO tools (or equivalent): SEMrush, MOZ, RankRanger, SEOprofiler, Ahrefs, MajesticSEO, LinkResearchTool, SEO Powersuite, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Agency Analytics, RavenTools, etc.
Other companies may call this role SEO Executive, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, SEO Campaign Executive, Digital Campaign Co-ordinator, SEO Campaign Co-ordinator or SEO Assistant.
Apply for this job
To apply for this position please email your CV to [email protected] or call 01392 492380 for more information.
Closing date: Friday 30th Mar, noon.