In this area...
Digital Support Assistant
We’re looking for a Digital Support Assistant to join our friendly team in the Exeter office.
- Salary of up to £17,500 DOE
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Full Christmas period close-down
- Flexi-time policy
- An excellent office location in the city centre
- Regular staff socials and treats
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised person to join a marketing agency. You’ll be provided with all the training and support you need to make a success of your role and plenty of opportunities to grow and advance within the business.
As a Digital Support Assistant, you will be getting involved in a range of digitally focused projects and activities from reporting to website management.
You’ll be providing key support to the Digital Team and various other departments, including the Web Team, assisting in the delivery of client projects and handling web admin tasks.
This is an engaging role with plenty of training to bring you up to speed and give you the experience and skills you need to develop a career in the digital sector.
Specifically, you will also:
- Ensure client support is delivered quickly and efficiently
- Provide scheduled and ad hoc reports
- Manage the client request system
- Ensure all activity is accurately invoiced by the Finance Team
- Respond to calls and emails
- Support admin across the business
Although no experience is required, the ideal Digital Support Assistant may have previous experience of working within a digital delivery team and/or experience with a content management system – i.e. WordPress or Joomla (however this is by no means essential).
Other organisations may call this role Digital Assistant, Web Services Assistant, Digital Marketing Assistant, Trainee Marketing Executive, Trainee Digital Marketer, Junior Marketing Assistant, or Client Support Assistant.
40 hours per week
Apply for this job
To apply for this job visit the HR portal.