Job title: Graphic Designer
Reporting to: Head of Creative Services
Salary: £20,000 (DOE)
Hours: 40 hours/week
Are you an imaginative Graphic Designer itching for your next challenge? Want to build on your existing expertise with a thriving agency? If so, Bigwave media would love to hear from you.
Bigwave Media is a fun and growing creative agency with offices in Exeter, Plymouth and Torquay. Driven by our commitment to excellence, we provide a complete range of marketing, design and digital services.
Now, we're looking for a passionate new Graphic Designer to join our team of over 40 experts in our Exeter office.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full Christmas period close-down
- Flexi-time policy
- Company sick pay
- Great training and development opportunities
- A fast-paced and open office environment
- An excellent office location in the city centre
- Regular staff socials and treats
Fostering a friendly and highly collaborative environment, we offer training and development opportunities to enable you to broaden your knowledge and remain at the top of your game. Working alongside a talented team, you'll have the chance to get involved with an array of interesting projects and put your creativity to the test.
We're a sociable bunch here at Bigwave Media, so we hold plenty of events to ensure that we can hang out outside of work and blow off some steam.
As a Graphic Designer, you will create a range of engaging and innovative designs,
in-line with customers’ briefs.
In this exciting role, you’ll have lots of opportunities to flex your creative muscles whilst delivering designs, making amendments to existing work and producing final artwork ready for print.
To join the Bigwave Media team, you'll need:
- At least three years’ graphic design experience
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (inDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Desirable applications: Premier, After Effects, XD, Lightroom, Audition
- Print and web design knowledge
- A creative flair
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to effectively manage and prioritise your workload
- Campaign Creative
- Conceptual Design
- Diligence in spelling, grammar and checking work
- Ability to write enticing and creative copy
- Willingness to learn new skills to progress their career
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Strong administrative, organisational and time-management skills
Desirable experience in:
- Email Design
- Photography and editing
- Videography and editing
- Motion Graphics/Animation
- Environmental Graphics/Interior Design
We’re eager to hear from candidates with experience as a Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Print Designer, Creative Designer, Senior Designer.
Apply for this job
To apply for this position please email [email protected]