We’re looking for a Business Administrator Apprentice to join our friendly web team in the Exeter office.
- 20 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Full Christmas period close-down
- Flexi-time policy
- An excellent office location in the city centre
- Regular staff socials and treats
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised person to join a marketing agency. You’ll be provided with all the training and support you need to make a success of your role and plenty of opportunities to grow and advance within the business.
As a web support apprentice, you will be involved in a range of digitally focused projects and activities surrounding website management. You will provide key support to the Digital Team and various other departments, including the Web Team, assisting in the delivery of client projects and handling web admin tasks. This is an engaging role with plenty of training to bring you up to speed and give you the experience and skills you need to develop a career in the digital sector.
Specifically, you will also:
- Ensure client support is delivered quickly and efficiently
- Provide scheduled and ad hoc reports
- Manage the client request system
- Setup jobs for invoicing by the finance team
- Respond to calls and emails
- Provide administration support across the business
Entry requirements and duration
- GCSE English and Maths A-C (4-9), or equivalent.
- 18 months duration
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- The ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Although no experience is required, the ideal candidate will have experience or an interest in HTML/CSS and a content management system – i.e. WordPress or Joomla (however this is by no means essential).
- Able to work as part of a team
- Confident communicator
- Willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic with an interest in marketing
Training will take place on-the-job in addition to day release to Exeter College each week, during term time. Apprentices will be working towards achievement of the following:
- Level 3 Diploma for the Business Administrator (Standard)
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (where applicable)
Monday to Friday
Apply for this job
To apply for this job visit the Exeter College portal.