In order for campaigns to remain current, it can often be useful to base your ideas around significant events taking place throughout the year. We advise clients to start preparing for campaigns at least 1 month in advance - so we've put together a list of important dates to add to the diary for 2015, to help you stay organised and to ensure that you don't miss out on any opportunities.
Please note: this list is not definitive and will be updated as and when new dates are confirmed.
- (dates vary) School Summer Holidays
- 30th International Day of Friendship
- 4th-26th Tour de France Cycling
- 5th British Grand Prix
- 8th July - 24th August 2015 Ashes series
- 9th London Triathlon
- 9th-12th U.S. Women's Open
- 16th-19th Golf British Open
- 17th July - 2nd August World Swimming Championships
- 31st Summer Bank Holiday
- 13th-16th The PGA Championship
- 25th-30th World Judo Championships
- 30th August - 6th September World Rowing Championships
- 9th National Fitness Day
- (dates vary) Back to school
- 22nd-23rd Leisure Industry Week
- 29th World Heart Day
- 5th 2015 Commonwealth Youth Games
- 18th September - 31st October Rugby World Cup
Bigwave media is a creative marketing agency working with clients across the UK. To discuss campaign ideas that we can help you develop, please contact us on 0845 643 2385 or complete our contact form.
Previous Next View All Get a Quote