In order for campaigns to remain current, it can often be useful to base your ideas around significant events taking place throughout the year. We advise clients to start preparing for campaigns at least 1 month in advance - so we've put together a list of important dates to add to the diary for 2015, to help you stay organised and to ensure that you don't miss out on any opportunities.
Please note: this list is not definitive and will be updated as and when new dates are confirmed.
- 31st Summer Bank Holiday
- 25th-30th World Judo Championships
- 30th-6th September World Rowing Championships
- 9th National Fitness Day
- (dates vary) Back to school
- 22nd-23rd Leisure Industry Week
- 29th World Heart Day
- 5th 2015 Commonwealth Youth Games
- 18th-31st October Rugby World Cup
- 1st International Day of Older Persons
- 3rd Grandparent's Day
- (dates vary) Autumn Half Term
- 25th British Summertime Ends, clocks go back 1 hour
- 31st Halloween
Bigwave media is a creative marketing agency working with clients across the UK. To discuss campaign ideas that we can help you develop, please contact us on 0845 643 2385 or complete our contact form.
Previous Next View All Get a Quote