Across May we will be officially rolling out our new website support ticketing system.
This will help us address client website amends and development requests more effectively and efficiently.
Here are some of the major improvements clients will experience:
- You can submit and prioritise your website amends
- You can submit and track development requests
- You can report service issues
- No need to login - simply email a support request and a ticket will be auto generated
- Responses come straight back into your inbox
- You can reply to a ticket response by simply replying to the email
- A complete history trail is stored and you can re-open old tickets
- Our knowledge base is integrated into our ticketing system, meaning we can respond with detailed, step-by-step instructions to many common questions.
- A ticket portal allows you instant access to your open (and closed) tickets and their status as we work to respond to your requests.
- The portal also enables you to search our knowledge base.
We are formally rolling out the new ticket system across May. Using the system requires a unique email address in the portal for each user. Over the next few weeks we will be reaching out to clients to provide access.
If you have a web project or are looking for a new website build please contact us.
Previous Next View All Get a Quote