Infographics are an amazing tool for conveying information in a quick and effective way. They combine knowledge with a sharp design, making it a means of sharing data in a visually pleasing and entertaining format.
Here are 5 reasons why you might want to create one:
- They make complicated things quite simple. The majority of people are visual learners. So combining text and numbers with images can be very helpful at getting points across more effectively.
- They look nice. It can be hard to capture your audience with black text on a white background. With an infographic you can add images, charts and graphics and you're able to be really creative with how you present information.
- You can draw attention to the right bits. In the fast-paced world we live in, being able to highlight the bits of information that you want to stand out is an important. With infographics you can use different sizes, colours and shapes to draw attention to any pertinent information.
- Content can be recycled. You might have written a blog post, a press release, a news item, distributed a leaflet and posted it on social media but if you create an infographic, the information or story is instantly given a new lease of life.
- People love to share them. They're easy to understand and fun to look at, so infographics have the potential to be great for creating links and viral marketing. If you post your infographic on your website and share it from there, you'll drive traffic back to it when you post on Pinterest and other social media.
We recently created this infographic for our client Finesse Leisure.
If you're interested in having a bespoke infographic designed, our design and digital teams at Big Wave Media can work together to create one. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Previous Next View All Get a Quote